- Handmade by master bat maker, James Laver.
- Made from Selected grade 2 English Willow, and supreme low density clefts.
- Distinctive Profile Shape – with a huge sweet spot and very high, bulging spine.
- Huge Edges.
- Lightest Pick-Up imaginable for a bat of this shape!
- Full Profile with minimal concaving – creates a very wide sweet spot.
- Round Handle.
- Full Length Laver & Wood Padded Bat Cover included
The new Laver & Wood Club Cricket Bat is is now available!
Using new techniques that have been developed over many months, master bat maker, James Laver, is now able to guarantee HUGE edges on all of these bats!
The Ultra Reserve Cricket Bats are made from Reserve willow, which is good enough for the professionals. A very distinctive profile shape, with the mass concentrated around the sweet spot, the Ultra are the ultimate, large-profile bats available out there today, and have the lightest pick-up imaginable for a bat of this shape!